1. A tired and drunk sexy Santa passed out while at Chipotle.
3. Shops should avoid long lines at payment counters. Customers are able to analyze, calculate, compute and ponder on the merchandise they are about to purchase. With several minutes before their turn to pay, they change their minds. Impulse buying disappears. Nahihimasmasan sila bago dumating sa cashier. By the time they reach the cashier, they have sorted out if it’s a need or a want so they end up buying a lot less.
4. I thought the lawlaw look is no longer in fashion. However I still see some men wearing their jeans below their hips showing off their briefs. My impulse is to help them pull their jeans up.
It would be more pleasing to women and gay’s eyes if these men would reverse the way they wear their jeans. they should show instead the front of their briefs, not the back part.
6. My sister bought a pack of fresh jackfruit imported from Thailand. I told her we always have langka from our trees. When I tasted this, aba masarap and very sweet. I wasn’t sure if this was better than the ones from our place.
10. I was curious about their crepes. I ordered one which the three of us would share.
I also wanted to get a strawberry and banana smoothie but I didn’t want to pay almost $10 for a small cup. Where we stay, which is about two hours away from the city, a cup of delicious smoothie is only $2.99, probinsya kasi ito.
11. I got so tired walking. While waiting for Edmund I didn’t know where to go to rest my tired lower back, legs and feet. I found a photo booth parang sa Kodak.