1. I have always wanted to buy a clothes steamer ever since but never did because I knew the maids would just accidentally destroy it.
My daughter bought one the other day. It’s the same brand as the one used by some boutique shops. It removes the clothes’ creases fast and easy. No worries too that the maid would burn sensitive fabrics.
It also disinfects the pillows, comforters and blankets.
2. The maid fried the tuna fish tail (buntot ng tuna) directly from the freezer kaya hayun, frozen pa yung loob. She forgot my instruction the day before to bring it out and keep in the ref to thaw. We sliced it and fried it again.
3. I’ve been waking up at 5:00 am lately. I took this photo yesterday morning. At 5:30 am the sun was already shining brightly. For some reason, the minute my eyes caught a glimpse of its rays, I felt a renewed hope and new beginning.
The early morning sun peeking thru our neighbor’s trees.
4. I don’t wait till I run out out perfume to wear. I always have a bottle or two in stock. Mahirap kasi dito bumili kasi mas mahal.
I’ve finished a bottle a couple of days ago and it’s time to open a new one. Oyen bought this in Paris last year when she and her friends went to Iceland. They stayed in Paris for a few days en route to Manila.
5. Edmund and I went on a picnic-picnikan last saturday morning. We didn’t have baon. Nagpautos lang kami bumili ng pancit canton from a nearby restaurant. Walang lasa, puro mantika lang. Next time we will prepare our own baon, para talagang tunay na picnic.
6. Our coconut tree was hit by lightning last week, at 2 pm. At that same moment, one kilometer away, meron daw babae na nagkakaraoke na tinamaan rin ng kidlat habang umaawit. She died instantly. #restinpeace
7. Along Aguinaldo Hway, there are many Globe – sponsored store signage.
Bring back the old tradition of putting the exact address of the store on the fascia board or signage.
9. There’s a stretch somewhere in Cavite with heavy duty steel railings in the center of the road (island). Some areas are damaged already, tanggal na. They are nice but totally impractical and a waste. We think this is a total waste of the city’s money that could have been used instead for health, education, yung mas makabuluhan.
10. We lost at least an hour from slow moving traffic. We couldn’t go home to freshen up and change before going to church. We went straight to mass but we stayed outside kasi I was wearing slippers. Alam ko bawal ang naka tsinelas.